Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I demand to be present at a town meeting that will be discussing me?

The board of selectmen in town that I live in (in NH) frequently has meetings (public and non-public) where they discuss things about me. I would like to know if there is a legal way for me to demand notification of any meeting where I will be discussed.How do I demand to be present at a town meeting that will be discussing me?
Just go to them.How do I demand to be present at a town meeting that will be discussing me?
THere are two possibilities here, or maybe three.



1. You know all about the Open Meetings Act and are just being a troll.



2. You are unwise beyond your years and have no idea what is going on around you.



3. You are a paranoid schizophrenic.



I am betting on "3". We are all talking about you here, too, but you are welcome to join us any time.How do I demand to be present at a town meeting that will be discussing me?
I agree with Pressed Rat.



Also, your avatar is really creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment