Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can A PS3 Network User Meet A Xbox Live User In Online Games?

Hi, I would like to know is it possible to encounter a Live user if I'm a PSN user myself? For example, I have the game Raging Blast 2, and my friend, a Live user, has also purchased the game for Xbox. Will I be able to have battles with him?Can A PS3 Network User Meet A Xbox Live User In Online Games?
Nope sorry, its not possible. I wish it was too.
not possible.. if it was possible bet thered be constant ps3 fanboys v xbox fanboys wars...on the subject of merging psv and xbox 360.. wonder if its possible to merge xbox and ps3 leaderboards for multi platform games like call of dutyCan A PS3 Network User Meet A Xbox Live User In Online Games?
Sorry, no. Xbox live and playstation network are two different services, on 2 different platforms
sadly, no. I have wished for that many times though.

only playstations can play with playstations

xboxs with xboxs

it sucks :(Can A PS3 Network User Meet A Xbox Live User In Online Games?
Nop,two different companies = two different services%26gt;SOrry
Sorry but no these are two different services and as such cannot interact.
Sorry no, thats not possible. if you want to play with your friend he'd have to buy a ps3 or you'd have to buy an xbox
Unfortunately no :(
NO xbox live and psn have diffrent servers they run on
no, dream on. it wouldnt be in sony's interests at all really would it

No comments:

Post a Comment