Thursday, January 26, 2012

Meeting someone for the first time off the internet, they live really close to me and they live alone?

I'm 31 and have had only one secret relationship with a person. I've mostly been with women. This relationship was with the person in control. I did what they asked, and their dominance excited me. The person was in their late 40's. I don't know why I'm interested in someone a lot older, but that is what I am into.



The new person said they can be dominating, and they are 52. The person said if I came over to visit they would have me do whatever they wanted. I was the one who suggested they be dominating. My question is, how do I get over the fear of meeting them? I also asked if they are disease free, and they said yes. I would insist they wore protection if they ever wanted to do anything risky.



What should I do? They live within walking distance, have their own place alone and promised to be descrete. Should I meet them or would their age mean they most likely have something? Please give me advice? Why do I want to be dominated? Has anyone else wanted someone to talk total control over them?Meeting someone for the first time off the internet, they live really close to me and they live alone?
We agree with Michael and think it would be best to meet in a public place first and get to know him. If you think there is something about him that worries you you can at least then decide not to participate.



But don't let fear prevent you from doing what you want, he might be a perfectly nice guy and it could be the start of a long lasting relationship. Paulo and I have a considerable age difference but we are not into domination so can't advise you about techniques, etc. P%26amp;P :-)Meeting someone for the first time off the internet, they live really close to me and they live alone?
I'm not sure why you want to be dominated. Perhaps it is the huge risk (and adrenaline rush) of trusting that, deep down, even if he dominates you, this guy really cares for you.



I'm glad you insist on him wearing protection.



Domination is not my scene, but may I suggest that you and he agree, beforehand, that you use a code safe word of some kind so that if something is involved which causes you pain or discomfort you can say that word and he will stop.



And personally I would never get involved sexually with a guy unless I met and knew him ahead of time to see what kind of person he is. I would not want to take the risk of being raped or killed by someone I did not know. Do you even know what he looks like -- does he have a webcam? Meet him in a public place first, and let a friend know where you will be, and bring your cellphone. Get together with him a couple times to make sure he is a decent, good human being. Don't put your safety at risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment