Monday, January 30, 2012

Is xbox live a good place to meet gamer girls?

I like girls that play games. On dating sites I see none. Im attracted to girls who are hardcore xbox live gamers.Is xbox live a good place to meet gamer girls?
As an xbox live person myself, I'm going to say no.

Simply because any decent girl doesn't want to be hit on by men, they just want to sit there and have fun.
Noone directly anwsered your question. Is xbox live a good place to meet gamer girls? Yes! Of course it is. But, dating one, your looking at location, location, location. Solve that problem and xbox live is an efficient way to meet someone, you two just better kinect before you meet lol

Report Abuse

Is xbox live a good place to meet gamer girls?
I've heard of people doing things like that, where they met while playing games... But for the most part these end up with long distance relationships.. I think your best bet might be meeting girls at school, or parties, or really wherever.. You'd be surprised how many girls are actually into video games.. you'd be surprised how many want to get into video games too! Good luck on your search!
umm i dont think so...they will probably think you are some crazy freak. Just get out there and try to meet new people, you would be surprised !Is xbox live a good place to meet gamer girls?
lol not really! most gamer chicks won't add you either!
I guess so. Except all guys think I'm a little boy when I'm online! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment