Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need tips for me and a friend meeting up with two girls?

My and my friend are meeting up with these two girls he knows. They live in the city and I have never meet them. My friend kind of likes one of them and I'm not really interested in the other, but I don't really know how to act. They are like just getting to know each other. Like should I let her sit in shotgun with him or not. Stuff like that. I don't want to screw anything up between them.I need tips for me and a friend meeting up with two girls?
in that case just be friendly with all of them. you don't have to hook up with her but be friendly and nice, your friend will respect you for that.I need tips for me and a friend meeting up with two girls?
Dude just help your friend out and dont do anything stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment