Monday, January 30, 2012

What precautions should i take when meeting a man online?

I have been talking to a guy for about 2 months. Solely by email, im and telephone. I have seen numerous photos of him. Tommorrow he is coming from Mississipi to visit me. I have no idea what he has planned for tomorrow and didn't really ask. I think that it obviously says a lot that he is willing to drive from Mi to La. I live on a college campus and am 21 and he's older than me, but we really click. What precautions should I take when meeting him



THanks.What precautions should i take when meeting a man online?
dont meet him alone and dont be alone with him where you are too far out of earshot. be ready for him to try and do something because you are meeting someone online.

No comments:

Post a Comment