Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I go about meeting an online friend?

I've been talking to this guy I met online for a few months now and we've decided that we should meet in person. We live in different states and plan on meeting in a mutally agreed upon city. Although I feel that I can trust this person, what is the best way to keep myself safe?How do I go about meeting an online friend?
You should bring a friend along, and make sure it's during the day where there's people around. Even though you may feel you can trust him, it's better to be safe.
have a friend of yours with you.........or just meet in a public placeHow do I go about meeting an online friend?
Bring mace, bring a friend, meet in a public place, get in front a camera, take a pic and sent it to ppl
Make sure it's a crouded place and have friends with you - at least one friend!How do I go about meeting an online friend?
start a new tv show.

have a camera crew follow you around.

come up with a catchy phraze before you go to comercials.

someone will miss you if you show up that way =)

jk.

bring someone with you.

hopefully a guy.

be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment