Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the time my employer is suppose to pay me for a mandatory meeting?

this morning i had a mandatory meeting. i was clocked in for 45 minutes. and i was told that my employer is supposed to pay me for at least 1 hour. then someone else told me 2. i live in utah and i link to where the info was from would be great.What is the time my employer is suppose to pay me for a mandatory meeting?
your state labor board will probably have the limits

but in some states if you are called in and you don't actually work the whole shift they are required to pay you, in some states two hours, some all fourWhat is the time my employer is suppose to pay me for a mandatory meeting?
That is up the the employer's policy on how hours are rounded. Why should you be paid more than 45 min if that is all you were clocked in?What is the time my employer is suppose to pay me for a mandatory meeting?
Was this meeting outside of your normal working hours?
  • map of idaho
  • valvoline instant oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment