Monday, January 23, 2012

Meeting a partner online if you live in different coutries?

I'm just curious if it's possible, even remotely, to meet a potential boyfriend or girlfriend online if you all live in different countries.



I went to Spain last year and fell head over heels in love with it, I know that I was meant to have been Spanish and half my heart is there.



I left Spain two months ago and I miss Spain so much. My mom keeps saying that I'm acting ungrateful but I'm so sad because my time in Spain is up. There are so many things in Spain that I dreamed of doing all my life, that I didn't get to do when I was in Spain (I did my TEFL course in Spain and didn't have a lot of time or money). Now I'm oceans away again and it's just torturing me so much that I lost my chance to do all the stuff I dreamed of. I'm so sad because there's so much stuff I don't ever think I'll get to do (I wanted to go south to Sevilla or Cè°©diz, for example).



I would never use someone just to get residency and I wouldn't break their heart or anything like that. But I do know that if I were to marry someone from Spain, it would be easier for me to go back there for good. I would never trick someone into marrying me or marry for ulterior motives. But it would be awesome if I met someone from there and got married. Then I could easily go back there to live and I would be happy there. I know Spain has problems, like unemployment, but I belong in Spain and my heart is there, and I need to be there. Furthermore I miss the freedom I had there that we don't have in the USA.



I wonder if a guy from Spain would even be interested in someone like me, and I would like to meet someone who lives over there. I don't wanna meet someone who lives here because then I'd be tied down to this area forever (I live in North Carolina). I'm not putting down the USA but I am a total fish out of water here. How can I meet someone who lives over there online.



I know that a lot of naysayers are gonna tell me why it couldn't work. But I'd like to hear from anyone who met their boyfriend or girlfriend online and it worked despite the fact that you lived in different countries? What happened? How did you make it work? How can I meet someone who lives in Spain who would see me as a possible girlfriend?



Thanks if you can help!!Meeting a partner online if you live in different coutries?
NO!
  • mr tire
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment