Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I go about meeting ROBERT PATTINSON?

I am very interested in meeting robert pattinson, or stephanie meyer (the twilight saga author).

I live in the suburbs of detroit.

you can help answer my question by telling me about book signings or anything of that nature!

I honestly intend on meeting him!

I know you may think this question is stupid, but regardless I still want to meet him!

By the way, im fifteen. Im not some cougar...How do I go about meeting ROBERT PATTINSON?
Haha I really want to meet him too and Kristen and Taylor sooo badly.

Umm they go on a New Moon tour I believe. Doing book signings and all that jazz.

They did one for Twilight at least.

Google it, maybe they have their schedule up already :]How do I go about meeting ROBERT PATTINSON?
You should've went last night to the LA New Moon premere.

No comments:

Post a Comment