Monday, January 30, 2012

I am trasfering to CU Boulder, I want to be close to campus, where is a good section to live in?

Is there alot of good parking on campus if i would live further away and commute? I know it may be more exspensive but i really am looking for a very nice one br. Does any one have suggestions about Boulder concerning where to live, where to meet people, ect? anything helps, thanks!I am trasfering to CU Boulder, I want to be close to campus, where is a good section to live in?
Boulder is such a small city with such a great transportation system, it doesn't really matter!

I would however suggest getting an apartment on the bike trail. This is really the center attraction of the city. The bike trail goes west to east crossing over the creek a few times. Boulder has the best bike trails in the U.S.

Shopping ; well Safeway is next to this bike trail, and there are apartments next to it. I'd start there. Stay away from the hill above the campus, if there ever is any trouble, that's where you'll find it.

The Boulder international Hostel has houses , a few of them, that let you rent by the day, week, or month. It's somewhat reasonable, and would be a way to get something quick until you have time to find a house nearby. Any hotels are out of sight. Check google maps and do a search for local shopping, you might find something you want to be next to.

Take a look at Boulder from space using flashearth (nothing to download like google earth) also.I am trasfering to CU Boulder, I want to be close to campus, where is a good section to live in?
There aren't any really bad sections near CU. Not a lot of parking but an excellent bus system. I like the Bike Trail idea. Check CraigsList Boulder to get an idea of what is available.



http://boulder.craigslist.org/
  • carolina skiff
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment