Thursday, January 26, 2012

Moving to Fort Myers? wondering if I should live closer to work (edison college area) or in downtown?

I'm wondering if it would better if I should pay more to live downtown, and have an easier time of going out/meeting people or live closer to work and have it be cheaper and save on gas? how long does it take to drive from edison college to downtown?Moving to Fort Myers? wondering if I should live closer to work (edison college area) or in downtown?
Edison College is located just a few minutes from the downtown area, about a 15 minute drive. Cleveland Ave takes you directly into downtown from the college area. It would probably make more sense to live closer to work, because you will obviously be going to work more than you go downtown. The neighborhoods around Edison College are a lot nicer than the neighborhoods downtown, so I would suggest living in that area instead of closer to downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment