Thursday, January 26, 2012

Meeting a girl on xbox live... ?

I met her on xbox live start of this year, she's 15 I'm 18 in November.. We get along really good an stuff we both know what eachother look like, so said she wants me to come over when i get my licence and stay the night, I said i will,, should I ???Meeting a girl on xbox live... ?
You're considered and adult at 18 and she's a minor. do this and there will be some serious consequences. Don't be surprised when you open her door finding a man in a black suit asking "have a seat I want to ask you a couple of questions"
Probably not. Even though you two know each other 'well' on XBox, you definitely shouldn't be going to her house when the girl is only 15.Meeting a girl on xbox live... ?
just hang out with her first, dont spend the night the first day you meet her.
xbox live is not the ideal place to meet peopleMeeting a girl on xbox live... ?
No.. no.. no, why would... I mean, it's just a bad idea, it really is.
Um..........if it isn't illegal over in the UK or where ever you are from.
Just don't do it when you're 18 ... it will be illegal then lol
dude if shes hot and she like video games your the luckiest guy on the planet man have you seen the G4 girls

No comments:

Post a Comment