Thursday, January 26, 2012

I want to live in Trinidad and Tobago?

I want live in Trinidad and Tobago permanantly...please anybody can guide me how much I can earn there by simply working there in stores and gas statation etc...can I earn sufficant amount to meet living cost there by doing these kind of jobs by working 40-50hours weekly?I want to live in Trinidad and Tobago?
You will earn the minimum wage which is between T.T. $8.50 to $11.00 per hour. To live independently on these wages will be difficult for you since apartment/house rental is very expensive (unless you can find a room in a hostel) and transportation is not exactly cheap and next you will have to consider the additional expenses that you will have, e.g. food, clothing, etc. Most persons who hold these jobs either work shift hours (doing double shifts in gas stations) or do not have rental expenses (probably living at a relative), or have some other financial assistance. So if you choose to make your move be prepared to work very hard., but good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment