Thursday, January 26, 2012

We're talking about meeting in person, should I feel bad because he has a live-in girlfriend?

I've been knowing this guy for months now. He was honest about having a girlfriend from the very beginning. She lives with him. He wants to get married one day, but to the right woman. His girlfriend wants to marry him, now. He doesn't believe she's marriage material.



Over the past few months our friendship has blossomed into an attraction. He talked about us meeting a couple times before but I blew it off. Like I said, I'm falling for him. He brought up meeting again tonight and I told him I would.



I know he has a live-in girlfriend, but the only thing holding their relationship together is sex. Is it bad that I still would like to meet him in person for coffee?We're talking about meeting in person, should I feel bad because he has a live-in girlfriend?
hmm. you're playing with fire. as long as you don't initiate anything and don't let him try anything i don't see why not. you have to wonder what he tells her. if he would do this to a girlfriend he lives with, imagine what he would do to you. meet him for coffee but as a friend only. anything more is disrespectful to his girlfriend and he would know that as well as you.We're talking about meeting in person, should I feel bad because he has a live-in girlfriend?
I would say.. Butt out.. honestly imagine if you were in her shoes.



I've read some of your other questions and why do you keep meeting these online dudes?? especially the ones who have girlfriends.

ew... how would you feel...

obviously you have no sefl respect.

Aim higher

No comments:

Post a Comment