Monday, January 23, 2012

Where do i meet an atheist to live my life with?

I cant fathom living the rest of my life with someone who is not in tune with me as far a religion goes. And i cant imagine loving someone who believes in a fairytale? Where do I meet someone like this?Where do i meet an atheist to live my life with?
Hello,I am over here.
Sometimes the music can lead you in the right place. I am talking about Heavy Metal. The music itself lead you to atheism.

Else besides Heavy Metal you can check on net pages like myspace,hi5 ... and spend one week in the front of your PC looking in the people profiles (which are in your region) where they describe their self and how. If you have luck, you may find someone who is atheist.

Good Luck

Where do i meet an atheist to live my life with?
Had I not got one spontaneously, I would have stayed alone all through my life - I was quite ready for that.



In love, you cannot 'arrange' people of this kind or that...



... You just happen to meet them spontaneously!
Go to any dating service and choose that as your religious view.



http://www.plentyoffish.com



Where do i meet an atheist to live my life with?
I didn't think it was that difficult. I personally know lots of people that fit that description - and I live in the middle of Amish country! LOL
Just look around

never deny an opportunity to be out and about

you could meet anyone anywhere


People like you are everywhere, keep searching they aren't hiding.
Go to the nearest Democratic club, All Atheist
Go to a screening of Passion of the Christ and look for the people that are cheering the action.
Any coffee shop filled with self righteous snobs of course.



Try a Richard Dawkins lecture.
Go to an online dating site. Most profiles list their religion.
Austin, TX or New York
if you cant find one, make one.
R%26amp;S section is full of them...go check out the smorgasbord.
look in the mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment