Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find meeting groups of ex-Winnipeggers living in other cities across Canada?

Are there online meeting groups that exist? Physical meeting groups? If so, I haven't been able to find any on my own research. I would love to connect with other ex-Winnipeggers across Canada and welcome any suggestions on where I can find them. I am considering a move myself and have a couple of cities in mind but knowing if there are a large group of Winnipeggers networking and socializing, it might help me to settle better.

Thank you.Where can I find meeting groups of ex-Winnipeggers living in other cities across Canada?
does it have to people from Winnipeg? Be open-minded about certain cultures/people.



Try www.meetin.org

www.meetup.com

http://www.newcomersclub.com/



Good luck in your search, its best to stop looking and let friends find you instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment