Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Are there any good free websites for meeting new friends in London?

I've lived in London for a couple of months, but seem to be having trouble meeting likeminded people.



I tried using the friends section on Gumtree, and had some success, but now they're closing it for some reason.



Is there another website which I can use? It needs to be free, and I'm not looking for a dating site, I just want to meet up with people in a similar situation who have similar interests.Are there any good free websites for meeting new friends in London?
go to www.fridaynightsucks.com it was developed for people like yourself who dont come from london, i have heard it is great for meeting friends!



i know it must be well difficult moving here, its a tough ol place!



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment