Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Well im 16 an live in north carolina but i have no idea on how to go about meeting other gay teens in my area?

I live in nc as well and a lot ofmy gay friends go to clubs or meet ppl in school...Well im 16 an live in north carolina but i have no idea on how to go about meeting other gay teens in my area?
Just talk to them like normal person but don't say anything about their sex life because you are not go to like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well im 16 an live in north carolina but i have no idea on how to go about meeting other gay teens in my area?
Google- gay teen north carolinaWell im 16 an live in north carolina but i have no idea on how to go about meeting other gay teens in my area?
just put yourself out there!

at school in clubs, outside school, online, everywhere!
when the right time comes?

No comments:

Post a Comment