Saturday, February 18, 2012

I live in the US and love my country, but is our government corrupt or entrenched by propaganda?

I see Barry has kept his promises, but not to all Americans, Republicans and Democrats are secretly working/meeting together, and everyone is wasting our money. What should I expect to see a couple of years down this road?I live in the US and love my country, but is our government corrupt or entrenched by propaganda?
all I know is that the public never gets to know everything that happens behind the scenes. So while we think we know what's going on, and provide answers as to how to solve the problems government is having, we might not be addressing the right situations.



With every election comes change. All you can expect is change.

No comments:

Post a Comment