Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What do guys think when meeting a girl for the first time?

I am meeting a guy on Saturday for the first time. I'm not sure if I am his type..etc..all the usual insecurities. What is your opinion as a guy when you first meet a girl? Do you judge based on looks first, personality, etc? We get along really well when we talk and personality wise we're a great match, I'm just insecure that I won't live up to his expectations looks wise even though I consider myself a fairly pretty girl. Help please :) What do guys think when meeting a girl for the first time?
Look it's the same for guys as it is for girls. Hes nervous and asking the same questions. How does my hair look, Do i look good, does my breathe smell, Do i smell good, are my shoes clean etc.....



Look just be yourself and enjoy the date.What do guys think when meeting a girl for the first time?
Depends on the girl in question and the situation.What do guys think when meeting a girl for the first time?
Every guys answers should be the same



Looks - pretty face, nice hair

Body - Nice bootty, decent breasts

Breathe - Should Smell Good

Perfume - Dont over use it, nothing sweet like candy

Personality - R you boring, r u funny, do u not talk n let the guy do all the talking, do u start converstaions, (i hate women who just sit down and say YES UH HUH YA AHAHAH NO YES OK COOL)





If you guys are planning on being serious BF GF dont be easy on the first date, he will forver think of u as an easy girl



If you just want to go out n drink n have sex go right ahead hes not gonna care what u look like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment