Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What to wear when meeting a lad?

What can i wear when meeting a lad i am 14 and i live in the Uk so it isent that warm it is meant to be max 16掳C.What to wear when meeting a lad?
I think boys always like dresses, but you can wear it with a belted cardigan and some cute tights to keep warm. Or jeans and a pretty, feminine top always goes over well.
no offence, but who says lads.What to wear when meeting a lad?
How about a nice pair of jeans with a funky belt and a nice t shirt and little jacket bracelets little studs and a big smile
a dress like this

http://www.modcloth.com/Womens/Dresses/-鈥?/a>



with footed thinkish leggings and a pair of light tan flats (moccasin flats are really in right now)



and a trench coat kinda like this



http://www.modcloth.com/Womens/Outerwear鈥?/a>



now im not saying get these exact things because it may be a little expensive for you maybe but im just saying things like this, the look would be sweet and cute and feminine and age appropriate.What to wear when meeting a lad?
Wear something you don't feel too self-conscious in as otherwise you will be concentrating on that and unable to be yourself. I've had so many bad experiences where I have dressed in some outfit that is not normally in my personality thinking I would impress the guy and then the whole night I have been paranoid to keep pulling up my top or pulling down my skirt and it has ruined my night. Figiting is not a good look so beyond all else make sure it is something you feel comfortable wearing. Also I think go with cute rather than sexy too. Hope you have a great time!
If you're going out on a first date, a nice comfortable dress will do. Don't wear too revealingly or he might be staring at you the entire time (knowing boys at that age.. :P) Or just wear what you wear normally...

No comments:

Post a Comment