Sunday, February 12, 2012

POLL: After meeting someone how soon is too soon to live together?

If a girl isn't packing up her stuff within 10 minutes of meeting me, she's clearly not desperate enough for me.POLL: After meeting someone how soon is too soon to live together?
Wait at least 5 months and marriage dosen't mean anything. Some said wait until you get married but I say the marriage dosen't change anything except the last name ( and that's only if you want it that way ) and that it's written legally on paper.



If you fall in love and they love you to then go ahead. It's not gonna hurt to try once right ? And see how it goes ? You decide !



鈽?Mixed Curly Fries 鈽?br>
(\__/)

(='.'=) 鈾?br>
(")_(")
FIFTY YEARS IS TOO SOON! j/k



Well, let me put it this way. My last boyfriend moved in after a day (yeah I know, but he lived next door and just never left) We lasted 2 years. My husband now, moved in after a month, but we've been married 5 years now. Everyone will tell you something different, but do what works best for you. You only live once.POLL: After meeting someone how soon is too soon to live together?
As soon as you start dating the person. And after getting a place together and discussing the bills, rules and furniture arrangements.
After your married!



Let's clarify this.... I dated my husband 6 years before we married and moved in together... Most have worked, we are still crazy about each other and have been together for 25 years!!!POLL: After meeting someone how soon is too soon to live together?
Too soon is consider the same month...I will give it at least 90 -120 days probation, before move in together..Just like a job
2 days

jane
Get to know each other for about a year, then consider living together.
It's best to wait till you are married.
There's no such thing as "too soon". In fact we might get lucky and meet someone with whom we might think its "already late"...if u know what i mean
2 hours after meeting.
There's no rule, it's a lottery, good luck.
within the hour, hehehe
8 minutes!
Three minutes.
I say give it a year..
Give it a year of dating first.
I moved in with my boyfriend exactly 2 months after we first met...





That was 10 years ago.





Sometimes, you just know.
before the baby's first birthday
10 minutes, lol, but seriously dont move in with someone until you are MARRIED!! whoooo!!!!! :)
Wait till you get married
The same day.
you will know when its right
the next day
like an hour
uhhh dunno.... i met my husband in sept and married him in nov and that was 9 years ago
has he gone home yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment