Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hey every girl, I live around Detroit Metro area and I am interested in meeting and dating and a nice girl.?

I am 22, a college student, and I am fun a person. I like to try new things.Hey every girl, I live around Detroit Metro area and I am interested in meeting and dating and a nice girl.?
If you are looking for a good girl look on campus or go to a nice lounge or even a book store or something. I live in Detroit and there isn't a lot of places to meet nice people you usually run into nuts...thats why i am moving to florida...good luckHey every girl, I live around Detroit Metro area and I am interested in meeting and dating and a nice girl.?
I live around Detroit and am 21, but taken. I just wanted to give a shout-out the the D though!Hey every girl, I live around Detroit Metro area and I am interested in meeting and dating and a nice girl.?
Here's another shout out from the Detroit area! Good luck to you, try hanging out with your friends...you're bound to meet someone new when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment