Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the best way to meet people from Denmark in the surrounding area of which I live?

I am married to a Dane for 23 years, lived in Denmark for 5 years, speak fluent Danish.What is the best way to meet people from Denmark in the surrounding area of which I live?
Try enrolling in some evening classes, be active in an NGO or invite people from your work at home, for dinner. Danish people are not outgoing, so you need to make the first step. Being active in the Danish society earns you points, as it both shows you are interested in the country and in the people, and it is a good opportunity to speak to Danes in a more relaxed manner.
Hi, join a forum where foreigners and Danes talk about Denmark and many other things.



For example: http://www.foreignersindenmark.dk/forum/鈥?/a>



There is often a meet up in different cities in Denmark.



Another good way to meet people is to join a hobby you like and attend classes at AOF.



Regards,

PaulaWhat is the best way to meet people from Denmark in the surrounding area of which I live?
I live in randers too...call me or email me and i'll send my number. I have a cleaning business and day spa here. Married to a dane to and been here 5 years.



Maybe u can help me with my danish too.
Post up an advert in your local newsagents and organise a Danish get-together.What is the best way to meet people from Denmark in the surrounding area of which I live?
Try Craigslist or other advertising?

No comments:

Post a Comment