Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I meet the WWE SUPERSTARS when i go to a live event without backstage passes?

Like how would i meet them in person take, pictures with them and get autographs! PLEASE AND THANKYOUHow can I meet the WWE SUPERSTARS when i go to a live event without backstage passes?
after the show or may be autograph sighning other than that i dont know
You can always go to the dressing room, knock the door and ask for autographs, meet them etc. Or maybe you can be audacious and try what a fan did in the 2/6/08 edition of Monday Night RAW when a fan ran into the ring during the main event (John Cena vs Jeff Hardy) and then you can see them from a very close distance, albeit you have to wrestle with the stewards and security guards in the ring. hahaHow can I meet the WWE SUPERSTARS when i go to a live event without backstage passes?
Pre or post show. I've found a place where they constantly eat after the show in NC, and family members and I have went, gotten pictures and autographs. Believe it or not, it was Hooters. We spoted Cryme Time, Rated RKO, and a few others.



My advice is look for the nearest eatery/restaurant, or better yet, hang out after the show and see if you spot any leaving. I've heard they're very cordual before and after shows, but I've never experienced it myself and I've been to around 5 or 6 events in my lifetime.
I have personally bought the Ultimate Backstage Book like other people have suggested on Yahoo Answers and it really works! I met the Jonas Brothers using the methods in the book. I want to thank them for letting me in on this info. It Rocks!



I would have paid a thousand dollars for those passes but the book was only 20 bucks and showed me exactly how to get backstage passes and free concert tickets. I had a great time at the concert and even got a few phone numbers from the group.



I was not going to share this information but I already got backstage and met my favorite group. I also want to thank Ed since he personally helped me get passes. I highly recommend this book. You can check out their site if you are interested in getting the book at http://www.igotbackstagepasses.com/. Thanks to this book, I will never have to buy a concert ticket again.



Later,

JBHow can I meet the WWE SUPERSTARS when i go to a live event without backstage passes?
Before and after a show for sure, but be very early if you want to catch them before, at least 3 hours early. We met Cena, Mickey James, Jeff Hardy, and Umaga before a house show in Indiana, we where there about 3 hours early and still had hundreds of people there before us.
just wait for them before and after the show in the parking lot, ive read alot of fan reports that say they meet wrestlers in the parking lot so i guess the parking lot is the place to be
After the show I think



idk



srry
you get to the show early and stay real late

No comments:

Post a Comment