Saturday, February 18, 2012

What happens in a health visitor introduction meeting?

My baby is due in 7 days and the health visitor is coming around today and all it says on the letter is thdifference 'introduction' what happens in this appointment? I live in the uk not sure if that makes a difference.What happens in a health visitor introduction meeting?
I live in England and all my health visitor did was introduce herself, ask how i was doing and what i'm having etc!

Also gave me a book a bit like the pregnancy one but its birth to 5 years! That was it, nothing to worry about hun. Will just be a fly in, fly out visit xWhat happens in a health visitor introduction meeting?
If its a home visit, she is just checking to see if you live in an opium den or crack house. do you have a million cats or an open fire.

To help you be prepared fro your newborn. She may have some ideas to help, or will most likely find you clean tidy and ready for the baby.What happens in a health visitor introduction meeting?
I never met my health visitor until after I had my baby, but they may check out where your baby will be sleeping and make sure it's safe and suitable, ask you how you will be feeding baby and give you advice and ask if you have any concerns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment