Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is the demographic you live in full of spoiled-rotten daddy's girls who will grow up to be spoiled women?

I can't compete. I live with my family [for economical reasons] in Florida next door to a neighborhood where Adam Sandler owns a home, and just 2 miles from Boca Raton [a wealthy Florida suburb] where I work. Our gated community is modest but no wealthy people here. I barely make $1,000 a month, sometimes less. Does a guy like me stand a chance to meet someone and make it in a place like this?Is the demographic you live in full of spoiled-rotten daddy's girls who will grow up to be spoiled women?
Maybe you should focus on girls at your work instead of girls in your neighborhood. Unless you've got something about you that makes you stand out, a rich girl would have no reason to notice an ordinary person with a so-so job. No offense, but I'm not rich and a guy who lives with his parents would not appeal to me either.
yes but don't look for a mate in the moneyt pit. just look for a freind. volunteer in a community or church group. you will find more well rounded down to earth individuals at these types of places. Look for sincere people instead of the butiful ones. The most beautiful people on earth are not neccesarily the ones with physical beauty.Is the demographic you live in full of spoiled-rotten daddy's girls who will grow up to be spoiled women?
Hmmm..I'm a daddy's girl..he's gone now (passed away a yr ago) I AM spoiled but with love, not things. I expect to continue that trend. I don't need things, I need love, affection and the occasional night out. If you treat women like they are all like that, that's all you will meet.
Of course and i love everyone of them.



Women don't care how much money you have. They care about how much fun they have with you. If you have lots of money you can compensate for a poor education, manners, ect by purchasing entertaining things to do. If you have little money, you will have to learn how to have a conversation, good manners, and most important be fun!



No one likes whiny people. Everyone likes the "FUN" people.



Good luck.Is the demographic you live in full of spoiled-rotten daddy's girls who will grow up to be spoiled women?
yea i live on long island in Southampton town...in the Summer lots of girls come out. Doesnt help me much when a guy is rolling up to the club in a Ferrari and Im trying to find my bus schedule. Ive also lived in Buffalo and New Haven and I went out with lots of girls. But on Long Island I strike out all the time...Im sure there are some non stuck up girls but most of the are very wealthy Jewish chicks and if your not driving a Mercedes youre automatically disqualified.
Sure. Are you planning on doing better in the future and not to impress someone but so that you can have a better life?

It is tough out there no doubt. If you have high standards then it's going to be tough. If you are realistic then you should have more of a chance.



I grew up in a town like that but now I live in a city that is a bit more grounded. However, it's depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment