Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If you only had a few days left to live, and you got the oppuritunity to meet any wrestler, who would you meet?

Just curious, if i only had a few days left, i personally would want to meet CM Punk, been fans of his since his debut. Who would you like to meet?If you only had a few days left to live, and you got the oppuritunity to meet any wrestler, who would you meet?
Shawn Michaels.



He's the one who got me "hooked" into the WWE in the first place. I've been following his career from 1993. Shawn has been through his ups and downs in the wrestling industry and his personal life. It's something I'm sure most of us can relate to (personal life wise). I remember watching his DVDs or watching/reading interviews from him about the crisis he's gone through. It's something I look at and can honestly say that I want to know more about because I really wouldn't have thought professional athletes would be relevant to an average person. He's had many classic matches and all that have been memorable. Shawn is simply someone I look to as an idol or hero of mine, an inspiration. There would be so much stories that I would want to know about him and share mine. Of course, have some discussions about the wrestling industry, personal life issues and etc. I really want to know his views and perspective on many topics.



If I had a few days left and I got the opportunity to meet him, it would be an honor and a moment that has put the "icing on the cake" of my life. As cheesy as this may sound, it would "complete" me, if I really did have a few days left. Seriously, I wouldn't even have to talk to him for me to have that special moment, it would just to be in his presence. That's how much of an idol he is to me, where seeing him in person would do me justice. He's just one of the many I would want to meet, but he's my all time favorite, so I'll put him before everyone else.
I have been watching wrestling since i was 6 yrs old and i am going on 24 in about 3 weeks. so basically, my whole life. the one who got me watching was Hulk Hogan and i am still a fan today. i have met buff bagwell in person(got an autograph, he signed my wofpac flag, got a pic with him and he game me the 2 sweet when he came out. btw, it was not at WCW, this was an independant show last year on the fourth of july.) and he was cool as can be. i have mankinds autograph, i met eddie guerrero back in 2001 (the man was short, but ******* HUGE) and got his autograph. and he was cool as hell himself.



anyways, the whole point is i could meet a hundred more greats, but the one meeting i really want is to meet Hulk Hogan.



if it came to a woman wrestler, i am going with Mickie James. not b/c of her wrestling ability and all that, which is good, better than most actually. but its b/c i would want to get laid before i died and i couldnt think of a better woman to give it to than Mickie James.If you only had a few days left to live, and you got the oppuritunity to meet any wrestler, who would you meet?
The Honky Tonk Man. I love his stories on the business, and how he pulls no punches when it comes to talking about people in the business he doesn't like!



The Iron Sheik is another one. If you dont know of his reputation over the last few years, check him out on YouTube. He's probably a blast to hang with.
hello,everybody,welcome to check my company information!

china fashiongoods Co,Ltd is one of the leading manufacturer and trading company dealing with hottest brand name products, such as Footwear, A pparel, Handbags, Sunglasses and accessories, etc.



Each part of the business operation is mature, so everything goes smoothly and effectively with the help of 4 years export experience. We have close relationship with many other professional manufactures, and choose the best products to supply the top quality and best service. Our company even has stock in trade for large range popular products in various styles, colors and specifications.





----------------------fashiongoods.us

----------------------fashiongoods.us

----------------------fashiongoods.us





We sincerely find serious partners and establish a long-term business relationship. Please email us freely at any time and we are on the service for you, if you are interested in our products, please contact us ! my email and msn :fashiongoods6@hotmail.com





----------------------fashiongoods.us

----------------------fashiongoods.us

----------------------fashiongoods.us









Following are some of the famous brands that we can supply:



1. Footwear: all brand name sport shoes, children shoes, EVA clogs, beach slipper, climbing shoes, canvas shoes, Kid shoes, etc.



2. Apparel: all brands Tag T-shirts, shirts, coat, jacket, hoody, Jeans, shorts, Children Clothing, Baby Clothing, underwear, etc.



3. Accessories: All brands Handbags, Wallets, Purse, Sunglasses, Watches, Caps, BIKINI, Hair straightener, etc.



We deeply emphasize on high quality of products, fast shipment service and competitive price for all customers. We are absolutely confident that we will become one of your best and ideal partners.



We look forward to hearing from you soon.



Contact person: pete msn and email:fashiongoods6@hotmail.com

Because of the space and time limitation, there are many available products are not in the website, please let us know your interest directly. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your requirements!



You quick reply will be highly appreciated!If you only had a few days left to live, and you got the oppuritunity to meet any wrestler, who would you meet?
Randy Orton, because if he's half the nasty SOB some people claim he is when not in character, that could be a blast, and if he's actually a nice guy, that could be fun too. Either way, it would be a hell of a way to go.
Maryse



why i love french girls and she is nice out of the ring and a friend of my i meet her at pittsburg aerport we were talking in french for over 5 minutes =D



BTW punk's an *** with fans
Jeff Hardy! I respect him, and it will be awesome meeting him because he's the friendliest wrestler of them all in personal life.
AJ Styles



but really all I would want is a personal autograph. I wouldn't wanna spend the whole day with him or anything like that. It would be cool to go up to him in person and receive an autograph. Thats all
the undertaker, he inspires me and it makes me wana be a WWE wrestler



and if he died before then i wud pick chris jericho
I would wine and dine the beautiful people. Then taylor wilde.

Then michelle McCool and beth pheonix the glamazon.
Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michaels.



They are my heroes and idols, They are the ones who inspire me and i will love them untill the day i die.
The Undertaker. I've made a promise that I will meet him before I die.
MICKIE JAMES she is the best. but if you mean a guy then MR.KENNEDi mean ANDERSON her and him is why i started getting into wrestling and also randy orton
John cena

batista

undertaker

hhh

hbk

cm punk



one person it will be

JHON CENA
Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels and Undertaker lol.
I would meet Shawn Micheals because he is my inspiration to become a wwe diva
JOHN CENA !!!
Jeff Hardy, and Rey Mysterio.
Kenzo Suzuki
Matt Hardy, without question
I have 10 top ones i like, but my main man i would meet is TRIPLE H.
Ric Flair in his prime!

Mickey James now

Christy Hemme

Brett Hart

Anyone of these would be awsome.
I would like to meet Chris Jericho...
hbk is my hero.. so hbk
dolph ziggler cool hair
I would meet Jeff Hardy as I think we would both have a lot in common, if Jeff was unavailable I would choose Kurt Angle
Scott Hall.



We would party like it was 1998..

No comments:

Post a Comment