Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Should I live on campus or off campus in university?

I am going away to study at University of Waterloo and I'm trying to decide whether I should live with my parent's friends to cut the cost or live on campus. Will I still be able to fully participate in the University activities and such, as well as meet people as much as those living on campus do?Should I live on campus or off campus in university?
I live on campus and I love it!! I have noticed people who live on campus seem to do better in courses than people who live off campus. The reason I believe this is, is that the people who live off campus allow themselves to get distracted where as there is more structure while living on campus. Plus it's easier to motivate your self to attend class five days a week when you walk out your door so to speak and your right there. If you live off campus you may feel as if you can skip more classes. Of course I live in the "nerd" dorm, as my dorm is just for honors students, so were a little more quite than most dorms might be.Should I live on campus or off campus in university?
If it's first year, live on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment