Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm meeting my boyfriend at the airport, where can we have sex?

I'm French and my boyfriend is English and he is coming to France at the end of the month. We have not seen each other in one month and we will be very "happy" to see each other when I'm meeting him at the airport and I would like to know where we can have sex.



Also, we can't have sex at my house because I live with my family. Any suggestions?I'm meeting my boyfriend at the airport, where can we have sex?
There are usually hotels near an airport. They can be quite expensive but there are often budget hotels not too far away. I have hired a hotel room for just a morning without any explanation being requested or offered. In the hotel trade, it's just a business transaction. A former work colleague had been a hotel receptionist and used to refer to a practice they called 'hot bedding' which involved renting out rooms for one or two hours at a time, especially during workers' lunch breaks. She seemed to suggest it was quite common in some hotels.I'm meeting my boyfriend at the airport, where can we have sex?
where ever hes planning on staying do it there.I'm meeting my boyfriend at the airport, where can we have sex?
Lol bathrooms, hotel? Motel damn your slow
  • calculate percentage
  • google chrome extensions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment