Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I find perfect place to live in?

I live in London a year and half. But, I already moved house four times myself.

I always having problem in my residences such as flat-mate, house condition, land owner etc...



I looking for house carefully. Also, I do viewing and I meet flat mate before I move in.



I really need to find comfortable place to live in.

I think I am too clean and I really too hating lazy people.

How can I find?How can I find perfect place to live in?
I am going to let you in on a little secret. There is no perfect place to live. You need to develop a bit of tolerance for somethings.



There is one other thing to think about. If you did find the perfect place to rent, you may find that the landlord is looking for the perfect tenant

No comments:

Post a Comment