Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I live in a small town, how do I meet people?

I'm only a sophomore in high school, but this town is just too small. I love meeting new people and it's really hard when i already know everyone! What do you suggest i do? I've already tried to convinced my parents to transfer me to a big school, but with my dad owning his own business, it's pretty impossible.I live in a small town, how do I meet people?
Be patient. In a couple of years you will graduate from school and go to college or university where you will meet lots of people.

In the mean time, enjoy your time with the people you know now, study hard and get good grades so you will be better prepared for that big world out there.

You may not think so now, but one day you'll look back on you small town and it's people with a lot of fondnessI live in a small town, how do I meet people?
I live in a big city with lots of people, but I only know a few of them. IMHO, meeting people isn't hard, the trick is meeting people you want to know and getting to know the people you meet.



You can meet new people by asking for help with a community project that you think is important. For now, you're stuck in your little town so you may as well make it better place. And its a good way to be with people who care about other people. Like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment