Saturday, February 18, 2012

How would I find an acting coach and agent from where I live?

I live in Richmond, VA and the acting coaches and agents are not so good. Would it be possible to have an agent in NYC and just go up there once a month to meet with them? I have been told I need to go professional but I need to do it now...and I'm not sure how to find an agent thats somewhat nearby.How would I find an acting coach and agent from where I live?
you need to be where the acting opportunities are and get an agent near the work and near you.

no agent is going to take you if you can only do interviews once a month. you need to be in travel

distance of the things your agent will be sending you on. your not going to find any

commercial acting work in virginia, it's not done there. you need to go to NYC or LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment