Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi lgbt i am 15 and live in a very homophobic area plz help?

Hi am 15 and gay. I want to meet other gay teens. I live in a very homophobic areaand there are no groups or clubs near me how would i go about this?Hi lgbt i am 15 and live in a very homophobic area plz help?
Do any of your friends know? The first thing I did for support was by telling my two best friends. It helped a lot.



If you can drive, and your near a big city, see if you can drive to that city and see if there are any groups/clubs there. If you can't drive, see if a friend can drive you.



If none of those work, most schools have policies that if there isn't a club for a specific cause, you can create one, and they cannot say no.



No matter how bad it may seem, don't give in!



Good Luck! =)
Is this us or Canada cuz my city is extremely homophobic and I'm in Canada the more gay accepting country. I think you should try and hold out before looking because when your older you can move up here just not to my city which I'll tell you them name of and how bad my city is if you'd like over emailHi lgbt i am 15 and live in a very homophobic area plz help?
well start your own club! go ask like, the library or something if you can put up some flyers and.name it something like: HFH-help for homosexuals or, like mygaysupportgroup (MGSG). good luck.
You could make a Trevor Space account here: http://www.trevorspace.org

It was made by Trevor Project and is really helpful I have one.Hi lgbt i am 15 and live in a very homophobic area plz help?
ok no one is homophobic because i highly doubt that they are scared of you, it's more like antifag
  • art games
  • duplicolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment