Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do you meet women who live a more "alternative" lifestyle?

I have always been drawn to more Goth/ Rock-a-billy type women. My current circle of friends are not into that type of scene and there are very few places in my town to meet woman of this type and my state (Arizona) is not known as the center of alternative dress or lifestyle. It probably does not help that I look more on the conservative side. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks...How do you meet women who live a more "alternative" lifestyle?
well i consider myself alternative... soo umm....hmm lets see if i can help you. you'll find me at the book store..the movies..walking around town...concerts, wal-mart....the mall. a coffee shop.... the muesum the zoo.... even a baseball game. my advice too you is too just do what ever your doing you willl eventually meet someone who catches your eye.. and the fact that you look more on the conservative side doesnt mean anything...looks dont matter to most girls like myself...it all depends on personality
The internet.

Youll meet all types of people.How do you meet women who live a more "alternative" lifestyle?
look on the internet you will find all kind of freaks there LOL good luck
get a myspace, tons of everything thereHow do you meet women who live a more "alternative" lifestyle?
Find out where they hang, and go there.
Find out where the Goths hang out. They usually have a club.
Find an online chick. It could just be a phase that you'll grow out of, but if not than meet a girl on a dating network who's like that and see if she lives anywhere near you and you can visit her.
Law of attraction, I'm jk lol

Your preferences shouldn't be limited to what you look like or your circle of friends.
There must be some "alternative" clubs and stuff like that in Arizona. I think you'll be able to find some stuff on the Internet.
I'm sure that they are around, you just have to know where to look.

Search Engines can be your best friend.

I would suggest typing "gothic groups", clubs, etc. for your local area...

You could also try book stores... they love books on gothic topics, and different things... try to hang out there for a day or so....

Also, I know alot of them shop at Hot Topic... do you have one near you... That would be great if you did..

You can check them out online, but that's not a way to meet people.

It's

www.hottopic.com I think

GOOD LUCK...

I hope I helped... lol
i met alot of my good goth/rock-billy type friends at concerts, the night club i work at, and at the tattoo/piercing shop i go to. fun stuff and great people. try and get out to some concerts so even if you don't find the girl of your dreams you'll still have a good time or if you have a good rock night club in your area that's a better place cuz you can get away from the noise and its easier to buy someone a drink lol

No comments:

Post a Comment