Saturday, February 18, 2012

What can I do to come,live and work in USA specially like a nurse ,to help the people when they are seek?

As I said I want to to come and help the people in USA because in Albania did not gave me the oportunity to work in hospital or any healthcare instituston because the place were beasy and for another reason to be better economical.I live with my mother and my father too and my father gets 160dollars and I 200dollars my mother with out job when 1kg butter is5dollars,1kg cheese3dollars,1kg meet 5dollars,1liter gas for cooking and warming1dollar,1kw energy0.1dollar,1kg apple 0.5dollar,1kg orange 1dollar.Tell me what can I do with 360dollars in month will this things include and wearig things like clothes and shoes those are too expensive.What can I do to come,live and work in USA specially like a nurse ,to help the people when they are seek?
you need a degree



insurance does not allow anyone without a degree to work in hospitalsWhat can I do to come,live and work in USA specially like a nurse ,to help the people when they are seek?
Ma mir te jetojsh aty ne Shqiperi sepse jeta ktu ne USA eshte veshtir per emigrantat e ri. Do ta humbish rrinin duke punuar edhe prap nuk do te arrish te gjithat qe I shpreson. Duhet na ta ndortojn Shqiperin e bukur sepse nese ikim te tere atehere vin Serbet ose Greeket edhe e na pushtoj shum leht.

No comments:

Post a Comment