Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I Meet Mariska Hargitay, when I am only 14 and I live 13 hours away from NYC?? Help!!?

I realllly want to Meet Mariska Hargitay! She is My hero!! I love her so much! But I am only 14, and Live in NC, 13 hours away from NY.How can I Meet Mariska Hargitay, when I am only 14 and I live 13 hours away from NYC?? Help!!?
Most people meet Mariska when she's filming SVU in New York. She bounces from NYC to Los Angeles from time to time. Mariska is awesome! I can imagine that she's very approachable to fans. I live in Michigan and I'm 14 also; someday I plan on going to New York just to meet Hargitay. Good luck.
I'm sure she's a very nice woman, and why wouldn't she love fans? Without them, she's nothing, But you girls need to find better heroes.

Report Abuse

How can I Meet Mariska Hargitay, when I am only 14 and I live 13 hours away from NYC?? Help!!?
I'm 12 and completly LOVE her!! I'm obsessed. I live in New York, but upstate. They film SVU in NYC, New Jersey and even parts in California. I've been to the city and let me tell you what tryinq to find Mariska in NYC would be like tryinq to find a needle in a haystack, but it's not impossible.

Report Abuse


Is she your hero, or is it her character? Because, remember, she's just an actress, not really a police officer, and there's nothing especially heroic about acting. But, sure, she seems like a nice person.

Law and Order does tape in New York City, but you would have to get a schedule of when and where they would be shooting. I don't know if that's available. Also, at your age, and considering how far away you live, this is probably not something you are going to be able to do.How can I Meet Mariska Hargitay, when I am only 14 and I live 13 hours away from NYC?? Help!!?
I have that same dream, and I am 55. I suspect our desires are slightly different, however.
One of the many rules of New York; we give them their space.

No comments:

Post a Comment