Saturday, February 18, 2012

I met a boy through Facebook. We live close to each other but had never met previously Im nervous bout meeting?

So yes, I met a boy through facebook. The dreaded internet dating. I started talking to him, because my friend and I had a contest going to see who could get the most numbers. He actually talked to me, and we started talking over facebook frequently. Then numbers were exchanged and we would text all the time. We never run out of things to talk about and talking is so easy.

Of course I act a little bit different through the computer than I do in person. Im nervous about meeting him because, what if we can't find anything to talk about? What if I don't like him? What if he doesn't like me? What if it's weird?

Does anyone have any advice?I met a boy through Facebook. We live close to each other but had never met previously Im nervous bout meeting?
You guys don't have pics on FB? Anywhozits meet at starbucks or the movies (or any public place) if u r planning to go alone. Just see how it works out otherwise you'll always wonder what could have been...I met a boy through Facebook. We live close to each other but had never met previously Im nervous bout meeting?
Don't be nervous, just be yourself. And make sure he's not a creep. And trust me, it is going to be weird at first but once you guys ease into an easy conversation everything will turn out fine.I met a boy through Facebook. We live close to each other but had never met previously Im nervous bout meeting?
Nooo, some of my best friends were met through facebook!

The meeting thing you might want to be cautious about though.

Don't go alone, meet up with a fam. member or a best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment