Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I start a Chinese language meeting group in New Orleans?

I am new to the New Orleans area and would like to start a meeting group for a adults (junior/high school students with their parents okay too) who would like to practice Mandarin Chinese on a beginner/intermediate level. Lived in China for a year and want to maintain and improve my language proficiency.How do I start a Chinese language meeting group in New Orleans?
Advertise in the paper, or on Craigslist. I'll bet you'll have several people call, or email, you immediately. You may even have people try to contact you from this site, just for asking this question.How do I start a Chinese language meeting group in New Orleans?
You can advertise and invite some your friends and visit some Chinese learning site to make some friends.How do I start a Chinese language meeting group in New Orleans?
Find a good place to meet

Put up fliers

Talk to your friends

even MySpace
  • driving school
  • helly hansen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment