Saturday, February 18, 2012

How would i go about meeting method man?

He's my favorite rapper alive, but yeah any imaginative but realistic possible ideas? I live in Sydney if that helps. don't be sarcastic or stupid either your not impressing anyone thanks.How would i go about meeting method man?
To be honest...keep checking to see if he is coming to where you're at for a concert. If he comes, you can wait outside where his bus is at or whatever. If he's not coming over to Sydney...go to California. I have a friend there who says he comes around like almost every year. I think he was in that Rock the Bells concert out in Cali. You just have to try to catch him after a show or know a promoter from that area. You could try to write him, but I am sure he gets stuff like that all the time. Hope that helps.....
  • christian book
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment