Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is it a bad idea to live in a single apartment during 1st year of university?

I am 18 and I was accepted to a program I really wanted to get into however having seen the residence, it does not look like a place I want to live while away at university. Is it a bad idea to rent a single apartment. I am an independent person but I do want to meet people. Will I still be able to meet people if I get an apartment over living in residence?

What are thePros and cons of living in an apartment and living in residence for first year?

My parents are fully supportive either way!

ThanksIs it a bad idea to live in a single apartment during 1st year of university?
Could you maybe get a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment with other students? It helps to split costs if you have roommates. It can be hard to meet people if you don't live in the dorms, but it can certainly be done. If you don't like the residence, I would recommend getting an apartment but definitely go for roommates if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment