Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is there anyway i can get a woman if i live with my parents?

i'm 23 and yes i still live with my parents because i'm in school full time right now and will not be done until i'm about 26. going to school full time and working full time and getting a apartment is almost impossible where i live. Is there any hope of me meeting a woman or living with the parents will ruin it all?Is there anyway i can get a woman if i live with my parents?
Nothing personal, but it is a bit of a turn off. I don't think that it is impossible to meet someone, just don't volunteer your living situation at first, don't hide it just don't volunteer the info. Get to know the girl first and when the subject comes up tell them while you are attending school you chose to live with your parents, the only clincher is because you aren't working basically your parents will be paying for your dates which isn't good.



Don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment