Sunday, February 12, 2012

Men, I have a terrible problem in meeting women can any of you please give me advice?

Now its a quarter after 1 and Im all alone and I need a lady friend now...Hello men, thank you for visiting my question. I live in a barn in southeast Kentucky and theres not many women around here so I look online to no luck. I did meet a lady 3 years ago but she turned out to be a male. Please any advice will help.Men, I have a terrible problem in meeting women can any of you please give me advice?
LOL.. Hello troll! You made me roll!



Try shaving between your eyebrows man, that might help a bit. Next, move to a city where social gatherings are really common.



lol...
1. Get a different hairstyle

2. Fix your eyebrow

3. Shave off your mustache

4. Do something with your monkey ears

5. Visit a dentist

6. Find yourself a "Hitch" to teach you about ladies



Good luck!Men, I have a terrible problem in meeting women can any of you please give me advice?
Dumbledore still thinks you're a disgusting whore.
shave your mono brow, get a tan, wear a nice shirt and walk with your head upMen, I have a terrible problem in meeting women can any of you please give me advice?
Jackass thinks you suck donkey cock.
go get a waxing
No u
Maybe an online dating site..I hear those can be pretty successful.
  • suzuki samurai
  • auto auction
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment