Thursday, February 2, 2012

Is the Twilight cast going to be signing autographs or meeting fans anywhere near my area?

I was wondering if there was anywhere Were I could meet the Twilight, New moon Cast. I live in Ky! So are there going to be any Eclipse Premiers or antother Comic-Con anything? Thanks (=Is the Twilight cast going to be signing autographs or meeting fans anywhere near my area?
Well you missed the Twilight hottopic tour for new moon,and they havent announced anything like that for Eclipse yet.

However you can find the offical Twilight Convention tour schedule at the link i'll post in sources below....but keep in mind they are pretty pricey. My friend went and it cost her over 400 dollars for a weekend.. plus whatever she wanted to buy.



As far as premieres are concerned. Probably not. They usually only do premieres in Los Angeles and New York. Unless you go to a midnight premiere in the summer when it comes out..but there wont be any stars there.

Anyway, Enjoy.Is the Twilight cast going to be signing autographs or meeting fans anywhere near my area?
ewww I hate twilght! (sorry, i respect that you are a fan) but I just dont like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Is the Twilight cast going to be signing autographs or meeting fans anywhere near my area?
A twilight website might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment